Jackson County agents have teamed up in holding a Fall Open House Weekend. This means that multiple houses will be open this Saturday and Sunday for potential Buyers to look through. This is a great opportunity to shop around and get a feel for our growing community.
Stop by one of our three properties that we will be hosting an open house for this weekend, August 27th! Look around, ask questions, talk to our agents, possibly find the home of your dreams.
In case you are new to the Open House scene here are some tips from HGTV’s article, “A Buyer’s Guide to Open House Etiquette“.
- Have a Game Plan – research properties beforehand & allow yourself enough travel time in between properties
- Wear Comfortable & Appropriate Clothes
- Be Polite to the Host – Sign in at every house leaving contact information that the agent can get ahold of you with
- Focus on the Property – take notes on any handouts the seller may have to reminder you later what you liked and disliked
- Ask Probing Questions – find out about the neighborhood and schools surrounding the property
We hope to see you this Saturday to kick off the Jackson County Fall Open House Weekend!